If your GM vehicle is equipped with an Oil Life Monitor (OLM) System, take advantage of the convenience and security OLM Care offers you for your leased or purchased car, light-duty truck or van.
OLM Care provides easier maintenance wherever you drive for the life of your contract. You’ll have the convenience of covered scheduled maintenance services, provided by GM technicians when you need it. You will also have a well-maintained vehicle and peace of mind for the long run.
When your vehicle’s OLM system triggers GM recommended maintenance/inspection intervals, OLM Care provides:
- Lube, oil, filter
- Tire rotation
- Fluid top off
- Inspection of critical safety and mechanical components of your vehicle
Designed to Meet Your Needs
OLM Care gives you convenience and security:
- Coverage is offered in a variety of time and mileage combinations ranging from 12 months and 12,000 miles, up to 4 years and 60,000 miles. Your deductible is $0, so there are no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Everything is taken care of by your GM dealer, so repair paperwork is gone, too.
- You can buy OLM Care anytime, because it’s offered for in- and out-of-warranty vehicles.
- If you sell your vehicle, OLM Care can be transferred to the new buyer for a small fee.
- Regardless of the term you choose, OLM Care gives you peace of mind for the long run.
Expect OLM Care to
- Simplify your vehicle’s maintenance.
- Protect you from unexpected and inconsistent covered maintenance service expenses.
- Ensure covered maintenance services are made by GM trained technicians.
Take the Next Step
Ask your GM dealer about the details of OLM Care. You’ll discover the good sense of protecting your purchase with this vehicle maintenance contract. Then enjoy your vehicle, knowing that with OLM Care you have convenience and security wherever you drive—and peace of mind—for the life of your vehicle maintenance contract.
To purchase an Oil Life Monitor Care plan, contact your local GM dealer.
*Additional required services as a result of the inspection under Maintenance I or Maintenance II are not covered and will be at the customers expense.